Thursday, October 22, 2009

New jammies and toothpaste

Did you know that when your child gets 2 teeth that you need to start brushing them? I didn't know until the pediatrician told me at his 9-month checkup. So trying to being the best parents we can, we bought some toothpaste and a little finger brush designed for babies.  Well, Carson would have NONE of it and squirmed and cried.  So we tried our toothpaste, and he hated that more! (I think the mint flavor was too strong). Third time around with Little Einstein's "Rocket Berry" flavor - it's a totally new and fun experience. He has 5 teeth now, and loves to suck all the toothpaste off the brush.YUM!  Here he is having fun brushing his teeth while wearing his new camo jammies.





Brushing away, eating all the toothpaste I can!



Time to wash it down with some water!



Walking it off now.



Boy I'm sleepies!

3 comments:

Liz said...

That must be why Morgan hates having her teeth brushed. I only use water, and wasn't sure when she could start having some sort of toothpaste. I guess it's off to the store tomorrow for Rocket Berry toothpaste.

Van Dusen's said...

My kids love to brush their teeth just so they can suck off the kiddie toothpaste:) He is so cute and getting so big. How fun!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Melanie also is a tooth paste sucker! LOL. And she LOVES brushing her teeth... except when she is teething. Be aware that sore teeth do not want to be brushed!

Cute PJS!