Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Glance at the Past

I thought it would be interesting to put together a collage of pictures to see how Carson has changed over time. Wow! Funny how soon we forget what they used to look like when they were just born.

Starting from top left corner, going clockwise:
0 weeks, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks, 4 1/2 weeks, 5 weeks, 6 weeks, 6 weeks (happy), 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 5 months (middle picture). I seem to have forgotten the 2 month pic in the collage. Oh well... you get the idea.

I did this using Shutterfly for the first time. Sorry the images aren't larger. I had to be creative in getting a jpg version to paste on here because they wanted me to order a print. Um, no thanks! Just didn't want to figure out how to do a collage in Photoshop at 1:30 in the morning :)

1 comment:

A said...

you son is so stinking cute!! :D