Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gotz Skillz

I can hold the pacifier with my hand and even put it in my mouth.


I can rock out to Lynyrd Skynyrd with Daddy's headphones.


I can gulp big-boy drinks from the bottom of the can.


I can eat from a spoon. YUM!


I can hold my own bottle.


I can take my own picture.


I can give high-fives.


I can fall asleep on my own...most of the time.


I can hold books myself.


I can turn the pages of books.


I can eat books. My favorite!


I can chill and look cute doing it at the same time.

Do You Gotz Skillz?

5 comments:

greenacres2b said...

very cute post..he's getting so talented. Such a great way to show his progress.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

cutie pics :) He's getting so big!

A said...

He is such a cutie! :D

Our Paper Plates said...

Carson has some mad skillz!

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Carson definitely has got skills!! He is so cute!!