Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finished!

I realize the high temperature today in Arizona was about 87 degrees. However, I will still post a picture of my finished patchwork quilt.


It's been 2 years in the making, after all, and my husband had no idea he married someone who likes to start projects, but not really finish them :) So this is my proof that I can finish a project! And yes, even though the weather is warm here, I use blankets year-round. My family can attest to that! I'll most likely be sleeping with this blanket on top of my bed tonight too. Sweet dreams!

3 comments:

greenacres2b said...

Beautiful quilt, so plush, makes me want to crawl into bed and pull it up over me.

Crazy Petersens said...

Wow! I had not idea you liked to quilt. It's so pretty!

ShaunaMahana said...

Lachelle, that turned out fantastic! Good job.