Thursday, February 26, 2009

If You Got It - Flaunt It!

One thing our son has it hair, and quite a bit of it compared to some other infants. So after a bath last night, Daddy styled Carson's hair in the traditional mohawk that we've done basically since he was born. Mostly because his hair doesn't stay down. And because we think it's cute.

But later today I noticed it was curling over and starting to look like a wave, so I decided to fix it and comb it down. Doesn't he look so handsome? :)


And then the hair dried...and it looked like this.


A kind of comb-over going on here? Kind of reminded me of a picture I've seen on the internet...

Just kidding! I think Carson is so much cuter than Donald Trump's dog!

9 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I LOVE blue & brown together.& that outifit makes his legs look soo long!!! :)

greenacres2b said...

I love the post about Carsons hair and super funny Donald Trump dog hair. Very Clever. I miss my Carson.

Pace & Gwen said...

Oh my gosh, this is so funny! I love this post!! He is too DARN CUTE! I love his hair, all three ways. :) And he's getting so big!!

Carrie Medford said...

Enjoy the hair while it's there! I love the mohawk!

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

He is too cute! I am loving the hair!!

Van Dusen's said...

He is darling. He looks so tall in the first picture. He looks like a ton of fun.

ShaunaMahana said...

In my opinion, Carson looks a lot like Adam in pic #2. Mom is not sure but it's a striking resemblance.

Smith Family said...

He is so cute-- I don't even know if I have met him yet-- we need to do something about that! I love his hair-- so handsome!

The Neerings Family said...

Love the hair! He looks so "grown up" in the first picture...a baby turning into a little boy!